FS: 2014 Carvin CS4S Gold Top fat neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirloin

Silver Supporting Member
For sale is my Carvin CS4S Gold Top I received in early 2014. All kinds of cool features and upgrades on this one. These guitars feature no weight relief and a long neck tenon that goes completely under the neck pickup. This guitar weighs a tick under 9 lbs on a Fedex scale. I am only selling because I now have two Carvin CS guitars -seen in one of the pics below- and they are a bit redundant. All hardware is nickel exept the original bridge and jack plate. They have both been rubbed out to dull the chrome finish a bit to match the other hardware. You will be hard pressed to find a better playing guitar.

Guitar is currently wired with only a single vol and tone control. The top two controls are non functional pots with knobs. We can discuss other wiring options if you want. Original black tolex Hardshell Carvin Case included. I also have all the original parts/electronics/strap buttons, tuners, etc if interested. She is in excellent condition.

Two videos below are this very guitar. $1000 shipped and paypal'ed conus only. Thanks for looking.

Specs:
CS4 with Stop tail
One piece mahogany back
One piece mahogany neck
Ebony fretboard 14" radius
Extra thick neck .030" over Carvin's thick neck option
Jumbo SS frets (fretwork is perfect)
Abalone block inlays
Abalone logo
Black headstock
Traditional headstock
Ivory graph tech nut
Switchcraft selector switch
Suhr Aldrich Humbucker Neck and Bridge
Gotoh aluminum stoptail
Bournes vol and tone pot
Gibson style knobs
Grover keystone tuners
Fender bass string guides for strap buttons

Under construction

The one on the right

Last edited:

Caretaker

Double Platinum Member
Bump for what looks like a great guitar.
I`ll be ordering a similar one when cash permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics