FS: 2014 Suhr Pro Modern - Spalted and Flamed Maple Top - $SOLD!

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by DrGonzo, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Gold Supporting Member

Up for sale is a very nice 2014 Suhr Pro Series Modern. This one is from a limited run for Humbucker Music with beautiful spalted/flamed maple tops. You can see all the specs below on this exact guitar in the pictures below. I love Suhrs, but I'm just not a 24 fret guy. This guitar has only been played a handful of times and is in basically the same condition as when I purchased it new from Humbucker a few months ago. I'm selling it only to fund another 22 fret Suhr purchase. No trades please. I purchased the optional upgraded deluxe black hardcase you can see in the pictures. It also comes with the Suhr spec sheet and the wrenches and trem bar. I will pack it very securely and ship it out in a Suhr guitar shipping box.

Check my feedback for references and buy with confidence. I am pricing this for a quick and easy sale. If you buy it and it's not your thing, flip it and make a few bucks. I just want a smooth and easy transaction.

Price is $SOLD! which includes all paypal fees and UPS Ground insured shipping.

Please read my rules before PM'ing me:

1. Lower 48 USA buyers only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
    2. Payment by confirmed paypal address only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
    3. No trade offers please.
    4. If you PM that you want it, be prepared to send payment.

Pics are pasted below. I've included the great Humbucker shots as well as a one of my own. If you want any additional shots you don't see, feel free to shoot me a PM. PM me with questions or if you want to buy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.