• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

FS: BEAUTIFUL 1989 Fender Strat Plus in Pewter! Tons of pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanrico

1989 Fender Strat Plus

Up for sale is a really cool closet time-capsule that doesn't come around very often. This is a 1989 Strat Plus in Pewter color. This guitar looks like it has spent the last 25 years in a closet!

It has the American tremolo with block saddles, Lace Sensor Golds, roller nut, Schaller locking tuners, Hipshot Tremsetter, Schaller locking strap buttons and the TBX tone control. Includes trem arm and molded Fender case (no key).

The frets are perfect with almost no wear whatsoever. No buckle rash, no rust, no tarnish, no yellowing. A very small amount of normal pick scratches on the guard. The only blemish on the body is a small depression with two parallel scratches right on the edge of the lower bout. The neck has some very small dings (nothing through the finish) that are almost unnoticeable. Other than that, this guitar looks like it could be hanging on the wall in a guitar store in 1989.

SOLD on eBay

Last edited:

Guitar1969

Great Guitar.

I have a 1996 50th Anniv Strat Plus that I love. I replaced the Lace Sensors with Lace Hot Golds so the Bridge is more like a Humbucker sound.

I will be interested to see what yours sells for because I bought mine off ebay quite a few years back, but seeing they are going up in value these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom