• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

FS: Ceriatone OTS 20 Watt Head and Klein-ulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyandy

Silver Supporting Member
SOLD!!!!
For Sale: Ceriatone Mini OTS 20 watter. This was the amp I just purchased from Scott at Ceriatone last week.....It's a monster....amazing tones and the custom cab is really super nice (comes standard with a very primitive wood box style cab and this runs over $200 to add). I added a Kleinulator from Ceriatone (bought new...plugged in once) that is the solid state version (no need for tube only version at twice the price). Sale Price: $OLD(including the Kleinulator) shipped and Paypalled (Buyer covers PP costs...won't ever force the use of gift....you should be protected if you so choose....just can't eat 3%). If you don't want the Klein-ulator....merely deduct $100....you shouldn't since it's an amazing deal and saves you over $50 compared to new. Why am I selling.....I just found an investment property that I want to purchase (foreclosure) and if I can get my earnest money in hand this week I can get a great deal....sad to sell this item fast, but I know interest was high and this is a fantastic price point for a super amp.... Here's the description: Description from Prior Owner (a Ceriatone Dealer): Ceriatone OTS Mini 20 Lunchbox Amp (Dumble Style) w/ Custom Green and Cream cabinet. This Ceriatone OTS Mini 20 is an ANIMAL of an amp. Lightweight though it is, it's one of the loudest 20 watts you'll ever hear. And it has tons of tones available. This amp has less than 50 hours of use. It also has a beautiful custom Green and Cream cabinet (custom made by Stage Craft for $225). The amps sell new for a little over $800 with a black tolex cabinet. This amp has a heavy duty cabinet with custom tolex and is drop dead gorgeous. The oval cutout in the front valance is covered with cane grill cloth and the oval cutout in the rear valance is covered with a metal grill to protect the tubes. FULL DESCRIPTION: Introducing the Overtone Special Mini, the world's first 20 watt "Dumble" style lunchbox amp. Over 18 months in design and production, the OTS Mini 20 is the small brother to the legendary 50 and 100 watt Overtone Special. It's all there. The tone. The feel. The massive sound! This is what you've been waiting for!. This OTS Mini is no wimpy sounding amp. It's got massive transformers, 2 x 6V6's and 3 x 12AX7's for that true tone and power Ceriatone is known for. This is NOT a solid state device that creates a Dumble-like tone (such as the Z******e, E***s or the Du***do pedals. This is the REAL DEAL, tube preamps and tube power, and is cost effective! Why spend $300-$700 for a solid state pedal when the real thing costs a few bucks more? At $807.50 (price includes shipping) the OTS Mini is the steal of the century for any guitarist that appreciates the tones of Larry Carlton, Robben Ford, Carlos Santana, Lowell George, John Mayer, SRV, Joe Bonamassa, etc. The OTS is based on the infamous Dumble Overdrive Special w/ Skyliner tonestack amp of the 80's. This is the amp that defines tone, no matter what style music you are playing. This is the small brother to the Ceriatone unmodified version, the "OTS". The OTS is known for its amazing chord articulation and string definition. Less "Fendery" than the original design with better cleans and great sustain. The presence is focused around the high frequencies only. Wonderful for blues, rock, country and jazz. The Ceriatone Overtone Special Series (OTS) are hand built, hand wired boutique guitar amplifiers that were designed to capture the tones of Carlos Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughan, John Mayer, Larry Carlton, Robben Ford and many other great guitarists. As with Dumble amps, the OTS Mini uses some PCB/Eyelet boards (but costs much less than a $50,000 Dumble!) Specs: Power: 20W Tubes: Power: 6V6 x 2 Preamp: 12AX7/ECC83 x 3) Footswitch and AC Cord Included Pics here: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/1487042&highlight=ceriatone [URL=http://s602.photobucket.com/user/psyandy/media/Mobile%20Uploads/6BDB1B6A-F28A-4968-A8C3-44E2043FE3E5_zpscpz10b2j.jpg.html]

SOLD

Last edited:

psyandy

Silver Supporting Member
A bump for clarity.

This amp comes in the new custom made headshell for a price of $800.....for $900 I will throw in the Kleinulator (only at that price with the amp).

The Kleinulator will be sold separately (people are in line already) only if the amp purchaser doesn't want it with the amp.

Lots of interest and I'm hopeful we'll have it sold by the end of the week. Get in touch now to get your shot at a super amp......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom