FS/FT: brand new Monsterpiece MKII dlx Fuzz

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by duderanimous, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duderanimous

duderanimous Monsterpiece Fuzz - Fuzz Master Extraordinaire Silver Supporting Member

~~~ GONE ~~~

Get the DAM sound without the damn price!

Up for sale is a brand new Monsterpiece MKII dlx Fuzz. This one is finished in a metallic orange powder coat with black knobs, and a gold LED... nice muscle car look! Actual pedal pictured below.

From my website http://monsterpiecefuzz.com/pedals/mk-ii-dlx-fuzz

The Monsterpiece MKII dlx Fuzz is what happens when I take on the classic 2 knob sola tonebender MKII professional circuit. This is a 3 transistor Germanium fuzz in which I use AC125 or other various new old stock Germanium transistors that are hand selected for proper gain & leakage for best sound in each pedal. With the bias control and capacitor switch modifications that I have made, you should have no trouble at all finding what YOU consider to be the perfect tonebender style sound that lurks within your head. If you can’t find it with this pedal, then you probably shouldn’t be using a tonebender style fuzz to begin with :D

Basically, with this pedal, you can dial in the tones of vintage sola MKII pro, marshall supa fuzz, and vox tonebender’s. There’s a bit of a learning curve at first, but once you understand how the controls all interact with each other, you will be rewarded with Majestic Tone!

Trades? I would be interested in one of the following - a hand painted ZVex Fuzz Factory, WCR Fillmore or Crossroads humbucker set, or a pair of Scumback M75-LD 65w 8ohm speakers.

Thanks for looking! :)

:worthless

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  2. duderanimous

duderanimous Monsterpiece Fuzz - Fuzz Master Extraordinaire Silver Supporting Member

3. astro2069

astro2069 Member

KILLER fuzz! Should have one on every board! Love mine, Richard makes some amazing fuzz. Buy this, you won't be disappointed!

4. duderanimous

5. duderanimous

6. duderanimous

7. jbrown013

jbrown013 Member

8. duderanimous

^^^ Go Cards! too

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  9. duderanimous

10. duderanimous

11. duderanimous

12. duderanimous

13. duderanimous

14. duderanimous

15. duderanimous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.