FS/FT: Suhr Strat (SSS pickups, Maple Neck, Ash body, SS Frets, Hard Case) - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrGonzo

Platinum Supporting Member
Hi Everyone,

I am putting my Suhr Strat up on the trade/sale block. It was just purchased a few months ago from Humbucker music and was part of their limited run with swamp ash bodies and stainless steel frets (Pro C2). It sounds fantastic and plays as easy as you would expect of a Suhr. Beautiful low action and sounds fantastic unplugged and plugged in.

I've included some of the original pictures from when I purchased the guitar from Humbucker, as well as a more recent shot (owl strap not included, sorry). I can take any additional pictures that people want to see. It comes with the Suhr Hardshell case and all case candy (spec sheet, fretboard protector, etc). It is in mint condition with no fretwear (stainless frets).

Trades:
I am looking for a PRS (DGT, CU24, CU22, Singlecut, McCarty, HBII) or a nice Gibson Les Paul (LP Traditional, LP Standard). I'd like a traditional 2 humbucker guitar, made in the USA with no issues (no breaks, repairs, fret work required, etc). So please don't offer me 3 Epiphones with headstock repairs in trade. Those kinds of offers will not be replied to, sorry. I can add some cash if necessary, but a straight trade would be preferable. Lower 48 USA trades only.

Sale:
Please read my rules before PM'ing me:

1. Lower 48 USA buyers only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Payment by confirmed paypal address only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. If you PM that you want it, be prepared to send payment.

Sale Price is SOLD which includes shipping and paypal fees.

The guitar will be packed very securely in the original shipping box and will be shipped UPS Ground with insurance and tracking. Posted price includes shipping and paypal fees.

I have 500 all positive feedbacks on an ebay account I've had since 1998 and please check my feedback score and reviews here on TGP. Lots of deals and lots of happy buyers and trade partners.

So PM me with your offers or questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics