FS/FT: Vintage 1970's Jen CryBaby Wah with original carrying bag!

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by duderanimous, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duderanimous

duderanimous Monsterpiece Fuzz - Fuzz Master Extraordinaire Silver Supporting Member

**** TRADED ***

Ok, up for grabs is my vintage 1970's made in Italy by Jen CryBaby Wah pedal. Has the original red Fasel inductor.
    The pedal is in absolutely amazing condition for it's age, and includes the original carrying bag, too!

Full disclosure - one of the original capacitors was reading WAY out of spec (4uf cap reading at about 12.5uf), so I replaced that one on the circuit board with a Panasonic 4.7uf cap. The original out of spec cap ( gray cap which can be seen sitting inside the pedal gut shots) will be included.

Here's your chance to own a piece of pedal history. Price is $180 shipped to USA with payment via Paypal. International shipping will be determined by destination.

Trades? Scumback or Celestion (Heritage or Lynchback) speakers. High end pickups, too. Let me know what you have... I may say yes, I may say no, won't know unless you ask. Please don't be afraid to ask, and please don't be upset if I say no.

Thanks for looking! :)

:worthless

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  2. duderanimous

duderanimous Monsterpiece Fuzz - Fuzz Master Extraordinaire Silver Supporting Member

3. duderanimous

4. duderanimous

5. duderanimous

6. duderanimous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.