FS: GR-33 Guitar Synthesizer $260

Status
Not open for further replies.

VigilAndy

Gold Supporting Member
I had this sitting in my closet for a long time. When I picked it up new, I used it for 2-3 weeks and then moved onto to something else. Hasn't been touched since then. This includes charger, midi cable, the GK-2A midi pickup, and the guitar control unit. Everything you need to get your guitar synth going. $260 including PayPal and shipping w/in the U.S. by USPS. No trades.

The GR-33 Guitar Synthesizer is an affordable floor-based guitar synth featuring an upgraded sound engine, new effects, improved tracking speed and a streamlined user interface with built-in expression pedal. With a sound architecture equivalent to Roland's acclaimed JV-1080 synthesizer module, this GK-Ready synth is capable of producing some of the richest, most interesting sounds and synth effects in the history of the guitar.

Features

• Floor-based guitar synth with over 350 stunning instrument sounds
  • Sound source derived from the industry-standard Roland JV-1080 synth module
  • Massive wave memory - twice that of the previous GR-30 model
  • Ultra-fast triggering with any steel-string guitar via user-installable GK-2A Divided Pickup (sold separately)
  • Dedicated Chorus and Reverb processing, plus 25 multi-effects including rotary, overdrive, etc.
  • Synth Harmonist feature adds "intelligent" harmony to a single note
  • Output Select switch permits use with conventional guitar amps or power amps
  • Assignable expression pedal and onboard arpeggiator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics