FS: Guild Bluesbird (Fender CS) HCSB with INCREDIBLE 3D Chevron Flame Top and OHSC!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by Guitar Josh, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guitar Josh

Guitar Josh Resident Curmudgeon Silver Supporting Member

Really pains me to sell this one but I don't play guitar as much as I used to and other things are more important right now. This is a Guild Bluesbird from the Fender Custom Shop with an unbelievable and unique chevron flametop in heritage cherry sunburst (the pictures do not come close to doing this guitar justice). The top is 3d and moves with the guitar. It's really a sight to behold. The guitar is a featherweight at 7 lbs. 5 oz. Excellent condition with very little signs of wear (most of what you see in the pictures are either smudges or camera reflections). The only issue is that when I bought it, three of the original knobs were cracked and so I replaced them with Gibson top hats that fit the guitar well. Includes the OHSC.

My asking price is SOLD shipped/pp'ed/insured CONUS only. NO TRADES AT ALL PLEASE. Plenty of refs from here and elsewhere. Please LMK if you have any questions or need further information.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  2. Guitar Josh

Guitar Josh Resident Curmudgeon Silver Supporting Member

Bump with a price drop. I can mail tomorrow!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.