FS Heritage H150 VSB

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by yuominae, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yuominae

yuominae Member

This is my "beater" 150. T serial, 2003 VSB. It's got one of the best flame tops I've seen on a 150, absolutely stunning (but I'm biased obviously). It's actually got even more flame than is shown in the pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Many more pics avaible here on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jltnr6eoirpdofr/AACnw89gydr1IjDJ3fusE99ha?dl=0

The label says HRW pickups and it came to me with the dotted toggle switch cap, but the HRWs had been replaced with Seymour Duncans.

I put in 500K pots the other day and was going to put Gibson 57 classic pups in, but I screwed that up, so it is coming without pickups, ready for you to put in whatever you like.

I also changed all the hardware to nickel parts. The bridge is a Gotoh wired ABR1, the tailpiece is MIA. I added pointers to the knobs. It looks really cool.

There is some wear and dings on the back and one ding on the back of the left side of the headstock.
    There is also a small ding on the rim of the toggle switch, but otherwise the top and neck are in very nice condition.

The neck profile is medium, all frets are good and can be set to fairly low action without buzz. It's also the lightest H150 I've had so far, at just a bit above 4kg, just about the same as a Gibby LP. It's not chambered as far as I can tell.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think that this particular guitar is a cut above your average H150 and H157. Even the fretboard binding is better made than on my 157s.

It'll come with all the original parts I swapped out.

I actually had a sale lined up on this, but my buyer just bailed, so the guitar is already packed up and ready to ship.

Asking $1150 shipped to the US. It will be shipped express and fully insured. As usual since this is a US made guitar there won't be any import duty due on it when shipping it back to the US.

2. yuominae

yuominae Member

SOLD! Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.