• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

FS: Ibanez Rg560

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmanick

Silver Supporting Member
Very close to mint, when I bought this I had one H/S/S now I have 4.
I swapped out the pickups to a Timmons AT-1 in the bridge, a Duncan Vintage Stack in the middle and a Duncan Cool rail in the neck.
I have the original pickups and will include them.. I'll post up pics later today Really easy to play guitar,I just don't need 4 H/S/S guitars and my others
are Jacksons /Charvels and that is the brand I tend to gravitate towards, so this is available.
Lets Say $425.00 shipped you know the drill add the 3% or if local you can come by and pick it up for $400.00 even.
I'll post the Serial# etc when I post the Pics, comes with case and the bar.
NO trades,I need to thin out the herd a little bit LOL!
pics before the pickup swap (I'll post new ones up tonight)

Last edited:

mattz

Don't see too many of these. I've got one from 90 but mines a bit thrashed. The neck has always had low action.

kmanick

Silver Supporting Member
this is on hold meeting buyer today, and yes the action is crazy low, I'm almost to
the point now where I kind of hope the guy doesn't want it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics