FS: LENTZ Reserve S Type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnash

Price is $5350 USD shipped. Not interested in trades at this time sorry.

Payment by Wire Transfer. PM me or email to Richiebolt@gmail.com

I got this a few months ago from Craig over at CR guitars.

The guitar is fantastic, and I am in no way selling this through choice, but it was kind of an impulse buy and something else has come up that requires me to free up some fairly immediate cash. You've got no idea how hard it is putting this up for sale and some of you who have PM'ed me in the past about the guitar will probably be surprised at my selling it.

*Note* I have gear up for sale locally on dealer consignment ( several amps and guitars ) most of which I know he has sold. If the cash from those sales clears first, this won't be going anywhere.

So onto the guitar itself:

This is a Lentz Reserve LVS ( Legendary Venue Series ) Monterey Pop Festival S type guitar.

It is still in near mint condition. I polished today and there aren't any dings or scratches. However, there are polishing marks/swirls all over the body that are only visible in certain light. It's Piano Black Nitro so this is to be expected really, and I only mention it so it doesn't come back on me later.

It still has the original strings from when I bought it and everything is original to the guitar, setup is untouched. Comes with the OHSC and all the goodies from CR guitars ( which include a pair of socks!! Unworn by me! ).

This is it on the Lentz Website with nice pics from CR guitars and more details on the build:

http://www.lentzguitars.us/lentz-guitar-S-LVS.html

iPhone pics from tonight:

guitargeek94

the ORIGINAL guitar geek
Gold Supporting Member
Probably the best strat you can get at any price point. Absolute killer

Gnash

This price includes shipping world wide!
Great opportunity to grab one of these at a discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics