FS: Metro JTM45 with NOS Mustards, Mercury Tranny, Vintage KT66s

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by coldengray, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldengray

coldengray Supporting Member

For sale, only trade I will consider is a
    2-tone sunburst 50s style Strat type guitar. Must have 9.5 or more radius. No 7.25.

Metro built JTM45 head (pictured speaker cabinet is not included). It has vintage NOS Mustards, Allen Bradley carbon comps, LarMar Master Volume, Mercury Magnetics Tranny and choke and also a Metro spec Heyboer tranny. It comes in a Mojo head shell as provided by Metro with a MetroAmp logo on it...it is an era correct size. 26" wide I believe. The picture shows it sitting on a 2x12. I have a pair of 60s Marconi/Genelex/GEC KT66s that I can include. They match perfectly and tested at 92% when I bought them...they will last thousands of hours. Preamp tubes are JJs and a Sovtek rectifier. The only issue with the amp is the base of the fuse holder plastic on the back is cracked. It still functions perfectly and can be easily replaced, the part is like $8. Besides that the amp is in excellent condition and will give you beautiful tone all day long. The Master Volume works great.

This amp sounds FANTASTIC and is Beano tone all the way...the vintage KT66s really rock in this amp.

SOLD

If you buy the vintage KT66s I throw in the current production Gold Lions.

I also have a brand new 65 watt Scumback Paper Voice Coil Scumnico speaker that is perfect for this amp. I will include for $150.

Lots of clips on the Metro product page: http://plexireplicas.com/metropoulos-amplifiers/gpm-45-head/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  2. MRscratch

MRscratch Member

Would you ship to washington State?
    Nice amp. Im Canadian. I just grab it at the border from a mail service.
    Ive used this with trainwreck and Satellite amps.
    Never used paypal or anything . Interested to offer you, not sure how !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.