• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold FS: Mint Dave Grohl DG335 in Metallic Gold - $SOLD!!

DrGonzo

Platinum Supporting Member
Up for sale is a beautiful Dave Grohl Signature Model DG335 guitar. The guitar is in mint condition with no chips, dings, scratches or fretwear. It looks unplayed. It comes with the COA and all case candy. The guitar has had no mods. It looks better than most guitars hanging up for sale as new.

I am pricing this guitar for a quick and easy sale. These sell for $3699 new and retailers have historically been giving little if any discounts. I just made a major purchase and am selling off a few guitars to pay the bills so NO TRADES, PLEASE! Check my feedback for references on many high end guitar sales and trades. I will pack the guitar very securely and pad it very well. I pride myself on my packing jobs.

Price is $SOLD!!!!! which includes all paypal fees and UPS ground shipping with insurance and tracking.

Please read my rules before PM'ing me:

1. Lower 48 USA buyers only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Payment by confirmed paypal address only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. No trade offers please.
4. If you PM that you want it, be prepared to send payment.

Pics are pasted below. If you want any addition shots you don't see, feel free to shoot me a PM. PM me with questions or if you want to buy!

PS: To answer a common question, yes, Gibson used the Pelham Blue COA book for the metallic gold finish run as well. Wildwood still has a few of these for sale new. If you scroll through the pictures of one on their site you will see that all of the metallic gold versions come with a COA that states Pelham Blue. Just one of those Gibson things :)

Last edited: