FS: Peavey 6505 Head (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by Der JD, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Der JD

Der JD Member

Peavey 6505 Head

$700 Shipped ($650 if we meet for pickup)- SOLD

Up for sale is a Peavey 6505 head. This is NOT the “plus” version. I bought this new around 3 ½ years ago. Excellent condition. No issues. Never left the house. Never been gigged. Very little use overall. Remains completely as stock. Should be plenty of life remaining on the tubes.

As mentioned previously, this is not the “plus” version. Many people believe the non-plus version to have a more aggressive, brutal character and these sound identical to the original Peavey 5150.

Comes with footswitch.

I’m only selling because I’m moving back to bass guitar (I consider myself more of a bassist than guitarist) and I’m selling a lot of my unused guitar gear.

I would greatly prefer to meet for pickup. Item location is central Illinois. If you live within a reasonable distance and would like to meet for pickup, I’d be willing to drive 100 miles or so to meet so this would likely include the areas of Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. Lower price if we meet for pickup.

This will ship CONUS ONLY, fully insured, confirmed paypal address ONLY, with signature required.

I haven’t sold much here before but I currently have 110 transactions on eBay, user “jre456”, all 100% positive. See my feedback profile here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jre456

I have also sold on talkbass.com, user “LifeIsBass”, with 14 transactions, all 100% positive.

Here's a few pics. More pics here: http://s127.photobucket.com/user/jnamy_photos/slideshow/Peavey 6505

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.