FS: PRS SE Tremonti w/USA pups

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by Garrett Bagby, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garrett Bagby

Garrett Bagby Member

FS: 2007 PRS SE Mark Tremonti in Platinum Silver Metallic. This one has been upgraded with PRS USA Tremonti pickups.

It has definitely been a player's guitar and it came to me in a pretty sorry state. I cleaned it up, replaced a few parts, and made an attempt at repairing a finish chip on the top edge.

Condition-wise, There is a paint chip on the headstock tip and the aforementioned dent on the top edge of the body which has been sealed and touched up. There are some other light scratches and dents that were difficult to photograph. Overall it still looks pretty sharp, though.

The important stuff: This baby brings THE TONE! The USA Tremonti pickups are an excellent upgrade and provide a ton of versatility. I wouldn't hesitate to use this in any situation where you want that big LP type tone.

The frets are in excellent condition. The tuners and controls work great. It also includes a proper gray SE gig bag (fantastic quality) in excellent condition.

Asking $375 shipped USA. NO TRADES.

[​IMG]

A lot more pics, including the before and after here: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/lgbclp/library/SE Tremonti

2. Garrett Bagby

Garrett Bagby Member

3. Garrett Bagby

Garrett Bagby Member

4. Garrett Bagby

Garrett Bagby Member

Threads that go bump in the night.

It's a great player...

5. Garrett Bagby

Garrett Bagby Member

Biddy biddy bump.

Make an offer...