FS Vigier Excalibur Special now $1999

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by ldizzle, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ldizzle

ldizzle Supporting Member

Testing the waters to see if anyone is keen on this.
    These guitars don't come up often... I don't think I've ever seen one on tgp emporium actually!
    Great high-end guitar with precision at every level-I'd put this in the bag with
    Suhr/Anderson/etc. I'm just letting some guitars go as I may be moving to pursue higher education.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    binding
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    flamed neck
    [​IMG]
    I do have the backplate and original screws
    [​IMG]

Comes with a G&G case. An absolute pleasure to play!
    specs here-
    http://www.vigierguitars.com/page/fiche_produit.php?id_prod=234

It comes with 10s. The volume knob pull splits the hb the tone pull does out of phase in the 2/4 for the funky stuff. A real swiss army knife. Yellow kitchen walls not included.

$2400 $2200 $2k!!obo shipped/paypalled/insured with signature reqs

All trades considered- prefer trade+cash though!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  2. ldizzle

ldizzle Supporting Member

shredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshredshred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.