Fuchs ODS30SLX - Holy Sh*t!! Where has this amp been all my life?!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Fretmaster, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Tony Foran

Tony Foran Supporting Member

You mean a bud in your bong,don't ya?

2. scottl

scottl Member

:dude

3. Tag

Tag Gold Supporting Member

You guys are ALL right! I am affiliated with no one, and I should, and will be the judge in head to head competitions between amps, and that's what they ARE with me. COMPETITIONS. VERY GOOD VERY GOOD! :dude See which one sounds BETTER, betwixt the two combatants. Emerald Pro vs. Fuchs SLX coming at you VERY shortly. Please stand by. :AOK

The Shootout of the Dumble inspired kings. Of course clips will be provided as well. :BEER This should be interesting, because as it was, my Fuchs was a KILLER sounding amp, as is the E.Pro.

4. Tag

AHHA! Now I am starting to understand the gay shorts thing a little better! :D ;)

5. Tony Foran

Tony Foran Supporting Member

Like you have anything to say,"Mr I play for the pink team" :)

6. Tag

If you dont stop teeeeaaasssing me, I will have to tell my boyfriend on you! :eek:

7. Fretmaster

Fretmaster Member

I guess it's still not long enough to say I'm out of the honeymoon phase but I'm not sure it will "ever" end with this amp. I played an outside party with the 30 Saturday and it's the happiest I've been in a long time! Performed incredibly well and I didn't feel I was suffering for headroom at all. I played it through a Bruno 4x12 with Blues and I was in tone and feel heaven. What is really amazing me is just how versatile this amp is. Everyone touts the Dumble influence and tones but this is about a WHOLE LOT more than that. There is a plethora of killer and completely different tones to be had from the ODS / SLX. So to all you rock guys out there that don't think the ODS will rock, take a look at this baby. I think you will be blown away by what you find. This is truly a great amp! And yeah baby... she will RAWK!!:dude

8. memphisrain

memphisrain Member

Damnit, I wish there was a place around here that was a dealer. I guess they're just to refined to sell in the corn and bean fields of Ohio. I really hate to buy an amp without playing one, but I may just have to with the Fuchs....

Damn you New Jersey boys, Damn you I say!! :D

mR