• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fuel Tank Junior

willyredeemed

anybody here use this? I'm really considering picking this little thing up...anything i should be aware of before pulling the trigger?

willyredeemed

anyone? any help appreciated. I know there are a lot of PP2 users...am wondering if the $99 spent on the fuel tank jr would be worth it.

mcdes

Member of no importance
i got one and have used it once so far at a gig but quite a few times practicing at home.

for my electric pedal board i use the pp2+, 12volts, more outputs etc.

i use the jnr for my acoustic pedal board, 5 isolated outputs at 9volt, also comes with a y cable if you need 18volts. works real well. i basically had a tuner, delay, chorus and true bypass looper fed of it and still had one more output left, perfect.

cant remember how many milliamps each output allows but basically you can daisy chain a few affects to get a medium sized pedal board working.

no problems, hum etc at all.

not too much more to it really.

willyredeemed

This is my current setup and I was thinking that 5 outputs is all I need. I can use the tu-2 to power other pedals that arent so noisy. It would go at the top left side of my pedalboard. I've got two 1-spots that I could use to isolate the dd-20 and the fulltone wah. Can I daisy chain off of the junior?

mcdes

Member of no importance
cant see pic of you setup, but from my limited experience with it so far, if its gonna power enough of your pedals and all you need is 9volts or 18, then it should be fine.

just remember that if you need 18v it takes two outputs which leaves you with 3 outputs left, but should still be enough for quite a few pedals.

JDandCoke

is this isolated outputs? unlike the fueltank (which i use now)

i will however recommend the fueltank for reliability.

ive been gigging with it for a while now in some pretty rough conditions. no issues

willyredeemed

is this isolated outputs? unlike the fueltank (which i use now)

i will however recommend the fueltank for reliability.

ive been gigging with it for a while now in some pretty rough conditions. no issues
yes, the jnr has isolated outputs unlike the blue fueltank.

analogmike

It also comes with a daisy chain so you can run several analog pedals off of one of it's outputs. I really like this unit's features and price.

willyredeemed

It also comes with a daisy chain so you can run several analog pedals off of one of it's outputs. I really like this unit's features and price.
that's awesome! so i can use the daisy to power pedals that do not need to have isolated power, how cool is that?

plygtar

Just got one of these from Analogman. Great little power supply. Like its compact size. Five **isolated** outlets unlike its big brother. Five outlets is plenty for my needs as some of my pedals can share a single outlet using the daisy chain cable since each pedal in the daisy chain doesn't draw major amounts of current.

willyredeemed

Just got one of these from Analogman. Great little power supply. Like its compact size. Five **isolated** outlets unlike its big brother. Five outlets is plenty for my needs as some of my pedals can share a single outlet using the daisy chain cable since each pedal in the daisy chain doesn't draw major amounts of current.
plygtar, how long is the power cable running from the jnr to the electrical outlet?

mcdes

Member of no importance
as far as i know, the pedaltrain is nearly the same as my tone trunk pedal board from t-rex engineering.

i have a voodoo labs pp2+ under there, which aint that small, as well as ac booster and hotcake!

the jnr is really small, prob fit in most places.

willyredeemed

anyone know the dimensions of the jnr? they don't appear to be online...maybe analogmike or someone who has one can chime in.

Trending Topics