• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fulldrive 3 problem

dcarroll

Hi All,

I just bought a Fulldrive 3 from Chicago Music Exchange to use with my Deluxe Reverb 68 reissue.

I've owned pedals before but sold all of them and am getting back into playing recently.

The setup is just Eastman 386 -> Fulldrive -> D.R

Even when not turned out, plugging in the Fulldrive 3 reduces the volume on the D.R by at least 30%. The 3D tube like sound is gone too. Is something wrong with the pedal or is this volume drop normal and I need to crank the amp more? Just put a new battery in. Switching the order of the boost to drive on the pedal makes a loud clicking sound too.

Thanks!

loocnmad

If its not engaged and still kills the volume it could be a faulty switch. Give CME a shout and they should exchange it.