• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Fulltone '69 Fuzz Users - A Question...

TheGrooveking

Email the tech line at Fulltone. I emailed them about my two 70' fuzzes because one of them had been messed with and they responded advising me what the does. I have two 69' fuzzes and after checking the trim pot on both are in slighty different positions, so I figure there may not be one setting. As to the 70' fuzz they told me that turning clockwise did X and counter clockwise does Z, and it all came down to my ear. So I say record where it's at and try turning it, but to be sure check with Fulltone. Some people have had some issues with them, but I found that if ask straight forward short questions, you'll get answers fast.

TheGrooveking

carlygtr56

I got a little Radio Shack voltmeter thing and can set my fuzzes at optimum voltage, 4.5-5 volts.

GuitarBrent

I agree. I suggest playing the pedal with the back off and keep tweaking the trimmer until you like what you hear. The "o'clock" position is going to be different pedal to pedal.
+1 here. Use your ears. There is no right or wrong setting.

radcliff

Cool, no prob in doing that......nice that its a pedal that can be tweaked when on and live. Thanks for the posts:)

Trending Topics