• Please use the following thread to discuss any bugs, issues, or feature requests related to the forum software upgrade.

Click here for Thread

Fulltone '69 settings question

wideawake

'69 pedal users, what do you have the middle two knobs set on. I don't have tons of time anymore to play with settings so I will ask. I just have the first one at 0 and the second one on 10, so your typical standard fuzz face sound. Any other cool settings I should try?

Oh I have the volume at 11 oclock and the fuzz at 3 oclock.

thanks for any input...

Don A

Silver Supporting Member
I have my volume set a 12:00, the bias set at 3:00, the contour at 12:00 and the fuzz full on.
The amount of fuzz is controlled at the guitar.

erksin

I always have the volume cranked - its not that high output of a pedal and I feel it sounds best when opened up completely.

Otherwise, my settings are pretty much identical to yours - I like the Fuzz around 2-3:00.

jb1911

'69 pedal users, what do you have the middle two knobs set on. I don't have tons of time anymore to play with settings so I will ask. I just have the first one at 0 and the second one on 10, so your typical standard fuzz face sound. Any other cool settings I should try?

Oh I have the volume at 11 oclock and the fuzz at 3 oclock.

thanks for any input...
0 and 10 is not the standard fuzz face sound, 10 and 0 is. 0 and 10 is more of a germanium OD sound. I set mine at 1:00 - 8:00 - 4:00 - 1:00.

wideawake

I was able to play abit with the pedal last night. I really like it with the volume cranked all the way up (excellent tip). Fuzz about 2. I set the Bias at about 3 oclock and the Contour at noon. Sounded awesome.

Thanks for the help all...

Trending Topics