• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Fulltone 70 equivalent ??

mingo

Was just wondering what some equivalents are to the Fulltone 70 pedal??

Maybe something a little cheaper even?

Thanks!

Alex Law

I'm curious - why do you want an equivalent - is cost the main reason?

I merely ask because I think the '70 is a great pedal as-is.

John Hurtt

Platinum Supporting Member
Originally posted by alex_law
I'm curious - why do you want an equivalent - is cost the main reason?

I merely ask because I think the '70 is a great pedal as-is.
I agree, and they can be found used pretty inexpensively. Built like a tank, too!

mingo

i'd love a fulltone 70, but i don't think i have that much money... even though they are not a bad price.

i'm trying to sell a older boss sd-1 with 4558 chip and use that money for a fuzz pedal.

Rollo Timbre

Agreed. A Blue 70 pedal just sold on ebay for a $100 BIN. Great deal for a great pedal and I hesitated too long.:jo

mingo

i saw that too... wanted it.. but spent a little too much money this month on gear.

jordanL

Look for a Silicon Fuzz face. Lots of builders making these. You may striike it lucky on Ebay or HC. Everyone tweaks the circuit a bit differently.

You're probably not going to find one for much less than $75. If the Fulltone 70 is what you want, why not just wait till you've saved for what you want.

mingo

yeah i might save up, won't take long, but just wanted to hear other peoples opinions on fuzz pedals.

thanks

TwoGeez

Dude, I have a brand new Fulltone '70 for sale; $120. This things the best! Remember, it's based on mods Jimi had Roger Mayer do to his own fuzz face. What's that tell you? There are no equivalents!

madsr

I had a '70 pedal and sold it... it's a great fuzz just not for me..worth every penny.

TwoGeez

Listen to what this guy just said, man. Give me an email and let's deal!! The '70 is awesome!!

Top Bottom