Fulltone Apreesh thread: Good ol' edition

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by King Rat, Sep 4, 2012.

1. 5150user

5150user Member

I really like the OCD. I probably use it in a different way than most do, but it's a quality pedal in my book. I hope the market is flooded with them forever.

2. Steven

Steven Member

I love the 69 mkII. If I had a little bit more space on my board I would have loved to have the small box 70 and the Octafuzz as well.

3. KrazyKarl

KrazyKarl Member

Deja Vibe is fantastic. I really really like it.

4. Mike Duncan

Mike Duncan Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

5. digiTED

digiTED rock > talk

Loves me some DGT Goldie!

6. Kelly

Kelly Member

Deja Vibe 2- Been on my board for a few years now.
    '69 Pedal- Had the big box for years. Loved it, but sold it when the prices tripled. Need to pick up a new version.
    Choralflange- Nice pedal, just didnt use it enough to justify keeping it.

7. Empros

Empros Member

Bought an OCD on a whim because I needed an OD for a gig and I was pretty impressed. I've never been too big on OD pedals, I've always been a dirt-from-amp kinda guy, but I liked the OCD so much I'm thinking about picking up a Plimsoul to go with it!

8. joe*w

joe*w Member

JUSTJOB, what happened to that wooden homemade pedalboard you used to have? That was awesome woodworking skills.
    https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/364122
    It looks like you built the frame for that little amp, too.

9. kush06

kush06 Member

I've always liked Fulltone stuff. I picked up a FD2 when they were still pretty new in the mid-90's and have since bought a Bassdrive, Soulbender, original '69, Octafuzz, OCD v3 and a Plimsoul (not really that fond of it though). The FD2, Bassdrive and Soulbender are gone now, but this one is probably one of my prized possessions...picked up it from a tiny local repair shop that was closing down on a tip I overheard from Bill Webb to Eric Johnson while I was hanging out in his shop. This was actually the cheapest dirt pedal I've ever bought :bonk Sorry the for blurry pic.

[​IMG]

10. huskerjohn

huskerjohn Member

I love my Fulltone pedals. The Soul Bender, Supa Trem and Deja Vibe have been on my board for 5-6 years now. Rock solid construction and consistent great tone are what keep them there.

11. Fulldrive-1

Fulldrive-1 Member

Oh yeah!
    [​IMG]

12. Seafoam Green

Seafoam Green Member

OCD v3 was the first modern drive pedal I ever bought. It's still on my board. It's not currently my main drive, but I could happily gig with just an OCD for my drive needs, it's brilliant. Also have a Clyde Standard which sounds great and just does what it needs to do.

13. King Rat

King Rat Member

anyone peeling their face off to hear the new supa trem/fd-3?

14. Empros

Empros Member

Really loving my Fulldrive 2 > OCD combo right now. Especially the OCD. That thing sounds so great.

15. Burstbucker

Burstbucker Member

I guess I've become a Fulltone faithful over the years. Every year or two, I end up with another Fulltone pedal in my collection.

So far I have:

FD2 MosFet
    PlimSoul
    OCD v.2
    Catalyst
    Choralflange
    Clyde Deluxe with buffer/booster
    OctaFuzz(big box)

I also had a distortion Pro but sold it, I'm kind of regretting that now. You could get some good sounds out of it but it was a bit finicky to tweak IMHO.

I'll probably end up with a '70 whenever I find a good used one.

Fulltone makes great stuff, built like a tank and lots of great tones. You can't go wrong buying anything from this company.

16. Burstbucker

Burstbucker Member

Just put my new Clyde Deluxe through its paces tonight and I must say that I was impressed. It's a keeper just like most of the other Fulltone stuff that I've purchased over the years.:cool: