Fulltone brings back the Tri Stereo Chorus

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by magnus, Mar 12, 2006.

1. magnus

magnus Member

From the Fulltone web site (under Custom shop)

3/2/06 I'm proud to announce development has begun by Fulltone to bring back hands-down the best chorus ever made...The Tri-Stereo-Chorus. It was offered under many different names; Dyno-My-Piano, Songbird, Dytronics....and now the Fulltone Tri-Stereo-Chorus TM. It will be available in both pedal and in Rackmount versions. Both will have stereo INPUT's and OUTPUTS. More news later ;)

2. Big Bob

Big Bob Guest

I always did like that sound....very 80s. I hope its as good as the original. Time will tell.;)

Bob

3. KarlH

KarlH Supporting Member

I sorta like this new direction fulltone is going in. I guess he realized he can just be making remakes of classic pedals the rest of his life! (although Im glad he did!)

4. Play by Tone

Play by Tone Member

I'm glad I saw a couple people get rid of their Dyno-My-Piano's before this news. Wonder if they will still fetch 3k? Probably still hold well but this news will make a lot of people happy!

5. Play by Tone

Play by Tone Member

BTW, I thought the Choral-Flange was the best chorus ever made?? ;) I'm not even an 80's freak but I'll bet I can enjoy this new chorus.

6. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

Wow - color me interested. That's the model the Line 6 guys always call the "secret weapon" right? I really like that sound from L6; the "real" thing could indeed be VERY interesting! (Especially too because I am a Choralflange guy!)

7. Realfi

Realfi trying to re-MEMBER Silver Supporting Member

I think I even know some keys players who'll be interested in this given the stereo ins and outs.

8. Terry Hayes

Terry Hayes Member

Latest info from the Fulltone website:

3/15 Found and bought 20,000 New Old Stock MN3007 hi-voltage Bucket Brigade delay chips (same as original) for a great price! Target price for the pedal version is $395 or so and $595 for the rack version. This price is subject to change, and is dependent on so many things, some of which are unforeseeable.

Sounds like a pretty fair price to me!

Terry​

9. Play by Tone

Play by Tone Member

I will buy the pedal version immediately.

10. PSaulino

PSaulino Silver Supporting Member

Yeah, but what pedal effects (or combinatin thereof) will make a guitar sound like a Rhodes? That I would be interested in...

P.