fulltone gold plated patch cables

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by bluesmann8, Feb 11, 2012.

1. bluesmann8

bluesmann8 Senior Member

Fed X just pulled up a little bit ago making their delivery. 18 patch cables from fulltone. 12 6 inch, 3 eight inch and 3 twelve inch for my new NYC pedalboard case loaded with my favorites.

Their pretty classy looking cables and look like a cross between a G&H and a monster plug end with the contour sleave. The ends look purple to me but the wife says their black. I was using George Ls for a long time and thought it was just time for a change. I'm sure these gold plated cables will sound just fine for there's a couple of buffers in the chain somewhere. Life is good and --- is great!
    later

2. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Supporting Member

how much did all of those cost you? I wouldn't mind upgrading to fulltone cables.

3. groovington

groovington Member

Congrats! That sounds like a nice upgrade to your board. Any chance you want to sell some of those old George Ls? PM me if so.

4. gpro34

gpro34 Member

Sound great, do you have a link to where you got them? Thanks!

5. bluesmann8

bluesmann8 Senior Member

around 3 something

6. bluesmann8

bluesmann8 Senior Member

sure, i have a lot of G Ls around. if i sell them it will just be the R/A. i probable have 20 to 25 chrome R/A G Ls floating around maybe more.

7. bluesmann8

bluesmann8 Senior Member

8. gpro34

gpro34 Member