• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fulltone Internal Trimpot (Deja Vibe, but all really)

Two Steps

Silver Supporting Member
A previous poster said:

"1. The internal trim pot when adjusted counter clockwise does increase throb. The default is set pretty low. Also, the pot is marked for original setting and max setting with two black lines..."

I have a Deja' Vibe 2 in the old grey hammertone enclosure that has its own power supply. My internal trim pot looks just like the one pictured above. I also have seen - on the interwebz - a Fulltone employee respond about the factory settings just like in the quoted post.

My question/statement is...the Factory markings (to me) look like a perfect 'line up the lines to make one long line' point of reference.

But the Worker and this seemingly knowledgeable OP state that they are in fact, two INDEPENDENT markings to show Factory and Maximum setting. If this is the case, where the heck is the pointer knob part of the trim pot?

ProfG

Umm,not sure, I have another custom made vibe, and seems pretty straightforward. Play the vibe with it set as is. then turn 180 deg and play again. should be able to figure out low (factory) vs. max by listening.

CharlieNC

There are two dots on the white center, and the line between them is the pointer.

Man this helped so much on my used mini Deja vibe 2 I just picked up. Someone had the pot maxed out...I dialed it back to where the black marker line aligns with the “pointer” and it’s like Hendrix came into the pedal. Btw I know this is an old thread but google is the shiz

mmolteratx

Man this helped so much on my used mini Deja vibe 2 I just picked up. Someone had the pot maxed out...I dialed it back to where the black marker line aligns with the “pointer” and it’s like Hendrix came into the pedal. Btw I know this is an old thread but google is the shiz
Glad to know I'm still ocassionally useful.

Trending Topics