• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Fulltone OCD v1 & Hermida Audio Zendrive 2, need help with a fair price!

Scumback Speakers

Platinum Supporting Member
As most of you know I have a lot of cabs, speakers, etc. I also have a pedal board I take to shows, rarely ever use it in the shop.

So I'm digging through my pile of pedals and find I have a really early Fulltone OCD, s/n: 181 and a really early Hermida Audio Zendrive 2.

The Zen 2 has the 12AX7 preamp tube socket for more organic overdrive tones. S/N 032707-02 which I'm guessing is the build date, 2nd one that day.'

The OCD gut shot appears to have someone's sig with an M in it, 02/21/05 build date and the #181 serial #.

I don't know what these things are worth since I got them so long ago, can't find receipts, etc.

Since I'm selling them in my moving sale, I need to figure out what the heck they are for sure so I can price them fairly.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Jim

Zendrive 2 pics. Mullard RI 12AX7 installed.

Fulltone OCD V 1 serial # 00181 pics

Scumback Speakers

Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks for the replies everyone! I see on Reverb these are stupid prices, and they're all 1200 s/n higher than mine. Zendrive 2's around $500, one sold on TGP here recently for $550 plus s/h... I should have gone into pedals instead of speakers! LOL

Trending Topics