1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fulltone OCD version Questions?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by blackba, Jan 23, 2008.

1. blackba

blackba Supporting Member

I am thinking of buying a Fulltone OCD from a friend of mine. I have heard they are up to Version 3. What is the difference between the 3 versions, anything major?

I heard version 2 was after serial 4563 and Version 3 started after 9500....

I am going to be using the OCD with a Vox AC30CC1 if I decide to get one.

2. blackba

3. radcliff

radcliff Member

I recently played a Version 2 and I really liked it, I dunno what they woul do to improve upon it, i thought it nailed that Marshall overdriven tone.

4. RDM

RDM Senior Member

This has been discussed about 1,000,000 times. Please use the search function.

Because I feel bad for you....here's the link: http://www.fulltone.com/ocd_mods.html

Again....more info found here....just use the search.

5. blackba

I figured it had been discussed, but OCD is too short to search on and Fulltone is way to many results.

Usually I tell people to use the Search function, so this is a reverse for me....

anyway thanks for the link.... :)

6. RDM

RDM Senior Member

You can use 3 letter searches with the Google search function. It's fun, fast, easy and free.