Fulltone OCD

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by FireBottle, Jul 28, 2008.

1. FireBottle

FireBottle Member

I'm interested in trying one of these out for a possible addition to my dirt line-up...one listed locally (mint) for $130 on CL - is that a fair price? Playing through a Victoria 45410 (currently have an Eternity, TIM, Death of a Vox)...

2. this1smyne

this1smyne Member

if it doesn't work out for you you can always sell it for the same price. looks like a good deal to me.

3. vintage66

vintage66 Member

You can get a new one for $143 so, not really a great deal, unless it's an earlier version that you know you want.

4. novawind

novawind Member

I got mine for about $130 shipped. Like someone else said, you can always sell it off for about the same price if you don't like it. Chances are you will (they're very versatile).

5. donkers

donkers Member

There's one on CL right now for $110. These do retain value very well.

6. frizbplaya

frizbplaya Member

They do retain value, I've seen them sell for around 130. There are 4 versions though - 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4. You can get a new 1.4 for $142 and a good amount of people prefer the v1.4. I don't know the difference though, just second and info. Search the forum, there have been multiple threads debating the best version.