• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Fulltone Pedals' facebook.... trainwreck/bad press

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/Fulltonemusicalproducts

I'm curious and having trouble making sense, so I assumed there are others like me as well.... I'm guessing that this specifically titled 'Fulltone Pedals' facebook page is a person of ill-intent? Surely that page isn't associated with Mike Fuller, builder of pedals...? I know he's had some bad emails and plenty of stories around here to documents.... but, surely this isn't real?

What is happening?

Ok... well, few more opinions that says it's a disgruntled ________. I'm not trying to start anything, just curious.... figured others were too.

Reactions: BSG

Blix

Norwegian
Silver Supporting Member

SpaceandFuzz

Gold Supporting Member
View media item 213590
"Fan" page. It's too really too bad. Fulltone is going to lose a lot of support over this kinda thing.

Edit: I read "not the official site" as not the official page. Either way, it's not Mike's page.

Edit 2: Never mind. The fan page was just exposing Mike for his awful posts. Sympathy for Fulltone rescinded.

Last edited:

batsbrew

Apparently, Fulltone’s Facebook page manager has decided to expose Mike Fuller as a racist and misogynist.

Fuller’s had a mixed reputation for years, but I guess someone had enough of his ****. Can’t say I’m surprised.
Maybe this is the basis of a slander lawsuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics