• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Fulltone repair question

JPetty

Hey it looks like my Plimsoul has bigger issues than I thought. It is gonna need work and so it seems like the logical move is to send it to Fulltone's repair shop. However on their site is specially says not to ask about estimated repair cost.
I'm wondering if any of you have sent pedals there to get worked on, and was it reasonable?
Thanks

DSL74

Hey it looks like my Plimsoul has bigger issues than I thought. It is gonna need work and so it seems like the logical move is to send it to Fulltone's repair shop. However on their site is specially says not to ask about estimated repair cost.
I'm wondering if any of you have sent pedals there to get worked on, and was it reasonable?
Thanks
Be afraid, be very afraid:(. I sold all my Fulltone pedals in part due to the horrible customer service and condescending attitude they have (and they didn't sound that great anyway). But good luck, maybe they have changed. My 2.5 cents.

slap_back05

I've heard they tend to be really douchey about customer service, but my Fulldrives have never had an issue so I do not know first hand.

ruger9

Silver Supporting Member
I have, recently. And it was. (actually twice). I was actually surprised how affordable it was, and how quickly they got it back to me, considering all the Fulltone hate you read online...

Bloomfield fan

Gold Supporting Member
I sent an older pedal to them a few months ago. My unit only needed a new footswitch. I had good communication and quick turnaround. The price was reasonable as well.

eSS eSS

Yeah, say what you will about the repairs, customer service or just plain attitude of Mike Fuller but not many people complain about the actual TONE of his products

DSL74

Did you actually experience "the horrible customer service and condescending attitude they have" or just read it on line?

"and they didn't sound that great anyway" sounds like you bought the wrong pedals AKA buyer's remorse.
Of course, I experienced it personally unfortunately, or I would not have posted it. No buyers remorse either, just didn't think they (OCD and Plimsoul) were anything special, considering the hype Fulltone had a few years back. I found other good, if not better pedals for my needs from dealers who actually are polite and answered questions and addressed concerns. Like I also said, maybe Fulltone has changed their attitude, and I hope they did, because a lot of guys like their pedals and deserve to be treated respectfully. I have read online, however that they have been less than 'helpful' to quite a few folks at times, so I am not alone there. Hope that clears up things up. Cheers.

ahab

I had a great experience with Fulltone's customer service. They did warranty work on my Supa-Trem. The turnaround time was amazingly quick, and I experienced no "attitude" issues. Just prompt, professional service work done to repair a part that was defective on one of their pedals.

Trending Topics