Fulltone Soulbender

fieldsroyal

Hi all;

Caught the fuzz bug - already own PE Yardbox and just bought donnerbox hellbilly - great fun boxes - curious to buy more - looking at Soulbender by Fulltone.
Q - How does the Fulltone compare to the more boutique (but reasonably priced) stuff - specifically Skinpimp or Hudson? - i'm leaning towards a hudson stroll on btw.
Cheers
Fieldsroyal.

Frankee

Wartime Consigliere
Soulbender is a tweakable MKIII......and is every bit as good, if not better, than the others mentioned. Subjectively speaking, of course.

Good luck finding one.....they're getting harder to track down and more expensive with each passing day.

Take advantage of the fubar economy while you still can.

jakethesnake

Missed out on one a few days ago. Found 1 up on eBay a day or so ago. Found another one on eBay just today for buy it now and I grabbed it.

Fifthstone

I still consider Fulltone to be boutique. Funny that it's starting to be considered as something else. I have a Soulbender which I love for the Mark III style tone. If you can find one used, go for it.

fieldsroyal

Yeah I see Fulltone as boutique i guess but more obtainable than others financially speaking - I'm really wondering if the extra $$$ makes for a much better pedal - i have my doubts....but haven't heard the others....