• Please use the follwoing thread to discuss any bugs, issues, or feature requests related to the forum software upgrade.

Click here for Thread

Fulltone SS-TE

coolhand78

I'd really like to know what is going on with this one coz i'm gonna buy an EP3 next month but if these are getting close then I might hang on...

coolhand78

I think you can file the SS-TE in the never gonna happen catagory.
Really... how come? have you heard something? that sucks if its true.. someone should really take the opportunity and do one coz i'm sure it'd sell well... hopefully it wont be dunlop tho...

Jason Carter

Silver Supporting Member
Really... how come? have you heard something? that sucks if its true.. someone should really take the opportunity and do one coz i'm sure it'd sell well... hopefully it wont be dunlop tho...

Coolhand78,

I have no insider info, I would love to have one also. There is some good news the new CFV-2 has finally been released. So maybe the Fulltone crew can devote some time to completing the SS-TE. I would not expect it to be released in in 09'...unless they are going to suprise us!

Canon

Supporting Member
Am waiting to hear on this one. Also waiting on Dave Foxrox's newer and simpler TZF.
alternatives are an old ep-3, or TTE, but I am still happy with my Chandler and have a clinch ep-pre on order.

aziltz

how can i get a ep-pre?

i went looking for info on the ss-te,
fulltone's hype makes me sick. i just threw up.

coolhand78

i ended up buying an ep3 for $345 + $250ish for orbit to service it back to virtually new... still a long way under what a TTE goes for... thats the way to go people...

PedalFreak

Supporting Member
The SS-TE should be out this year. They are working on a bunch of new items that'll be out this year also.

CFV-2 will be out in May. The new Fatboost 3 is out now. The new Catalyst is out April 1. SS-TE is this year, but no release date.

Trending Topics