Fulltone Supa Trem questions....

connor117

Silver Supporting Member
I'm looking at a version 1

I guess there was a version without the internal trim pot, one WITH an internal trim pot, and now the one with the volume on the outside.....

In regards to All of the Version 1s, any performance or sonic differences???

Thanks for any info- not interested in version 2 at this moment

Cheers, and happy holidays!

S. S. Bender

I wasn't aware there was an original Supa-Trem version without the internal trim pot for make-up gain. Whatever the case might be, you want that gain pot (either internal or external) for use as a volume make-up control for the trem, or for using the pedal as a gain boost only with the tremolo mix turned down.

Mooneyes68

I had version 1 on my board for a long time, foolishly sold it thinking I'd find something better......that was 4 years and probably 10 tremolo pedals ago. I hope to get back into a Fulltone soon.

James

I have a ST-1 with the external mini volume knob and find it really useful. With the Depth knob off and the mini volume knob adjusted to taste, it can double as a very nice clean boost.

tele52

I have the serial number 1004 with small white knobs since 2006 it is without internal trim pot for gain (it have a trim pot for amount of trem in SOFT mode). Gain is factory set around +20%. It is ok to me cause it compensate the loose of volume of tremolo effect it self. Playing in my home is unpleseant volume change but playing with the band is a perfect factory set.

Sorry for my bad english
Greetings from Spain.

dcbc

I had one without the external trim pot (there was an internal one) for a while, but they just aren't pedalboard friendly. Sold it. Got a Black Cat Mini Trem and enjoy it as much. That is to say, they're both very good to my ears.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom