Fulltone TTE Foot Switch Question

kingpinboogie

Daphne My Girl
Hey, y'all- Kingpinboogie here w/ a question re: best foot switch for the TTE. Is it the Boss FS-6? Do I need a stereo cord?
Peace

59 Deluxe

i use a standard fender reverb, trem pedal. i bought a two rca to 1/4 inch stereo adapter at radio shack to plug into the footswitch jack.

markom89

I just use a no-name black footswitch for it...
There is not "best" really, when it comes to footswitches- they're "just a footswitch"...

shakti

i use a standard fender reverb, trem pedal. i bought a two rca to 1/4 inch stereo adapter at radio shack to plug into the footswitch jack.

Some Fender reverb/tremolo switches already come with just one jack and not RCA plugs. Can I simply use that? That would be particularly awesome, as I happen to have just such a thing as a spare...

FAC

Some Fender reverb/tremolo switches already come with just one jack and not RCA plugs. Can I simply use that? That would be particularly awesome, as I happen to have just such a thing as a spare...

It will work...if it does not have an LED. If it has an LED, then it will rob some of the signal to power the LED. I used a vox footswitch, but I found I needed to disconnect the LED to get a good sound, which implied to me the cable and the switch mattered for the sound.

So, as I understand how the TTE on/off foot switch capability works, your signal is affected by the cable and switch...that is why they recommend using "good cables" in the owners manual.

If I am incorrect, I am sure someone will correct me...

Edit: I forgot that I e-mailed Fulltone, and they recommended the Boss FS-5L...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom