Fun Game: How would you set this pedalboard up?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by onebigholiday, Mar 18, 2015.

1. onebigholiday

onebigholiday Supporting Member

I can't see this thread gaining much traction, but this is a real life first world problem. I just picked up a Blackbird 1530 and I'm having trouble figuring out how to set it up.

Out of the pedals pictured below, what are the must haves on the board? What kind of order would you put them in?

I've always used pedaltrain in the past, so the order had to be logical to that set up. This board has in / out jacks on the right hand side and only two holes near the top, so I'm thinking that the Blackbird will require more creative placement.

Anyway... any input would be appreciated. I plan on documenting the process along the way. My next step is to buy a Walrus Audio Phoenix, but I'm waiting for the mounting kit to be available.

If it helps, I play rock. I play a bunch of different guitars, mainly into a 3 Monkeys Orangutan (2x12).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. onebigholiday

i appreciate the input... this is what i came up with. I was over-thinking it at first.

I have it all wired up, just waiting on a power supply.

[​IMG]

tuner>dls>archer>haymaker>violet>organizer>doublechrous>orbiter>trem>RV3>mf>kilobyte>reverb = boom. my life's work is compete.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  3. onebigholiday

and here is an almost finalized shot...

[​IMG]