• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fun w/ Danocaster and Cranked Champ's

Lathem

Looks like you had a great time!

I'm starting to think that Dan has magic elves putting these things together. There's something special about Danocasters...

ginormous

Sounds and looks great! Nice playing!

I was just behind my drum kit with my LSL pine tele through my little Kendrick Roughneck, rockin' the hihat in much the same way, not one minute before I watched this...

Shnook

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds and looks great! Nice playing!

I was just behind my drum kit with my LSL pine tele through my little Kendrick Roughneck, rockin' the hihat in much the same way, not one minute before I watched this...
Ha! We're starting a tread! :rotflmao That's awesome!

Shnook

Silver Supporting Member
Looks like you had a great time!

I'm starting to think that Dan has magic elves putting these things together. There's something special about Danocasters...
I couldn't agree more. :agree

parker

Well....... that put a smile on my face too! Great job! and thanks for giving me Danocaster GAS :mad:

Trending Topics