Funk in Fm Backing Track

Texsunburst59

heres a take with my new laptop set up.....Im a late arrival to this scene.....

mainly just to demo my buddies line 6 Gear Box plugin

I scroll thru a few sounds...the first being mistakenly in mono.....oops

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=641903&songID=6161112
Wow Ted, that was some high energy fusion jazzy funky playing there. I liked the driven tone with definition that you created for the track. You play with a lot of conviction,intensity and fervor which you brought to this track. Job WELL done.:D

StevenA

enchan-ted

Steve Morse is definitely one of my favs......I'm a HUGE Kansas fan which is actually how I discovered him.

What else do I have? I just released an album a few months ago, though the guitar parts are reasonably tame.... I reserve the tastelessness for the GP:rotflmao

I also sing for the prog rock groups ENCHANT and THOUGHT CHAMBER

My myspace page has links to all

www.myspace.com/tedleonard

Texsunburst59

I just took another crack at it at the same link....this time using the GearBox plexi 100 setting.....lovin' the gearbox....left it relatively dry and loud to hear the tone....switched from my Anderson Tele to my Anderson Strat half way thru.....Strat wins.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=641903&songID=6161112
Ted I liked this take also,but it wasn't as magical to me. I like the note definition in the first take.It just seemed to have much more authority in the mix. Both were great takes,but I just liked the first one.:D

Texsunburst59

Fun backing! Tex, your take was great as I have said elsewhere.

Here's my take with my 335 copy:

FUNK that 335!

thanks for watching.

Marin
I left a comment on this video elsewhere,but I REALLY liked the take with the 335 A LOT. It has this thick musical mids and a VERY smooth top end. This guitar in your hands kicks big time. You played more melodic on this take and it just sounded awesome. A+

marinblues

Thanks Tex! a 335 is full of TONE. I guess that why they're popular otherwise everyone would just be playing strats and les pauls. :D M.

Trending Topics