• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

fUNKY 5 gUITAR dUB

abergdahl

So at it again with my octatrack and my Soloway/Kauer guitar..
set the track lenght on most sequemcer tracks to 20.. sort of makes it 5/4 or so, perhaps:messedup
As usual it is one take, all live and MOST sounds are guitar only, bass and drums are samples, this time... some looping on the octatrack some manipultion and retriggrering of loops.
I rather like the vibe.. I had FUN, hope you enjoy it:
http://soundcloud.com/anders-bergdahl/funky-5-guitar-dub

abergdahl

And a Friday night bump, while sipping on a Lagunitas Maximus an having the Kauer/Soloway plugged in to the ol Valco amp... Lap steel sounds and American pale ale. Life is GOOD..

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Seriously ... don't know if you've heard some of the more esoteric hip-hop grooves
that are being used these days ...
but this would be 'perfect' music for some of the rappers to spout their trippy lyrics over ..
No kidding ... your music here is very cool and would fit that genre ...

Strat335

That's so cool. It put me underwater in a diving expedition, floating just above the floor of the ocean seeing new things and smiling. And I've never done that. lol

No, no rap, Joseph, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

abergdahl

I have heard SOME newer Hip Hop and like it when it's more complex.. Thanks Joseph..
don't worry Roger I will not rap.. (on the other hand i just recorded som spoken word elctro aucostic stuff.. but rap it aint..) I let the guitar rap..
Roger are you SURE that it was JUST the music putting you in that state :) THanks for listning guys!! (more strangeness is coming up..)

Trending Topics