Funky Wah Groove

Tomo

Member
Messages
16,611
Check this out... Just A-7 Wah groove from
"Solo Performance DVD"

Fender SRV Strat
Fender Pro Reverb
Eminence 's Tonker
Vox Wah...
and just a pint of GROOVE!

Enjoy it !

WahFunk


Tomo
 

Kappy

Member
Messages
14,033
Great stuff, Tomo. I love those little 32nd note strums you throw in as pickups and embellishments. It's a real inspiration.
 
L

LooksLikeBass

wow, sounds cool... ever think of doing a porn soundtrack???:D
 

Tomo

Member
Messages
16,611
Originally posted by dkaplowitz
Great stuff, Tomo. I love those little 32nd note strums you throw in as pickups and embellishments. It's a real inspiration.


Hi Dave,

Thank you so much

i was just practicing fast triplet groove.
Maybe I got that idea from Steve Godd.
I own many drums instructional books and
videos. I just love to groove. That 's really fun
for me.

Thank you so much for your comment!
You inspire me to play more.



Tomo
 

Tomo

Member
Messages
16,611
Originally posted by LooksLikeBass
wow, sounds cool... ever think of doing a porn soundtrack???:D

Hello LookLikeBass,

Thank you very much!

I just finished a sound track for F1 car race....
2 funky tunes and 1 texas style blues.
Kenwood Dennard on drums.

It's fun to make music for like this project and
this job taught me more about composing..
very rewarding job I have.



Tomo
 
L

LooksLikeBass

Sounds like a cool job!

I cant believe how many people on this board make a living playing music :dude ... I wish I could do that!

Oh wait you have to be good??... oooooh!:D
 

Tomo

Member
Messages
16,611
Originally posted by LooksLikeBass
Sounds like a cool job!

I cant believe how many people on this board make a living playing music :dude ... I wish I could do that!

Oh wait you have to be good??... oooooh!:D

Thank you! Definitely cool job to have.

but besides just playing... I do teach at College, teach my own
correspondence lessons... making/ producing instructional dvds and books.
writing.... this way I can count on exact amount income every months.

I love playing music...but I like steady job.
So I got to do many things.


PS, I posted another funky stuff with Guyatone
Wah Rocker...

Guyatone Wah Rocker clips by Tomo


Tomo
 




Top