Funny thread. . . Anyone know/remember who built this amp? (True point to point. . Trainwrecky 2 6v6...)

ericb

Gold Supporting Member
I have lots of amps. Most of you are way more organized with your music gear than I am! SO... I don't remember at all who built this amp. It was a guy who used to post on the forums. He used true point to point style as you'll see . . It's wild as out of my couple dozen amps this is the only one I've seen like this. The knobs were added by me and I had someone build the headshell in a trade once (I think that was muchxs).. BUT Who the heck built the amp? It sounds fantastic btw :)

View media item 330325
View media item 330324
View media item 330323
View media item 330321
View media item 330320
View media item 330319
View media item 330318
View media item 330322

ericb

Gold Supporting Member
Did you search your mailboxes for the messages? PayPal records?

Duh! It's way too long ago. My emais were sover.net (long gone) , then adelphia.net (long gone) and then comcast .net. .My computer goes back about 10 years of emails. . My internet buying /selling goes back to about 1995 . . needless to say each time I switched computers (even every 10 years, I didn't xfer my emails and save them . .haha. . Most guys on this forum don't own amps longer than a year or 2 but many of mine have been owned over 30 years (this one maybe 20+).. .Oh well I'll recognize the name one day maybe :)

Eric

ericb

Gold Supporting Member
Haha, just a joke. This amp doesn't look like it's built on a chassis made out of a bent traffic sign... :roll

HAHA! NO it's a real chassis, and real point to point. Oh well, I do remember the Fab days!

Eric

Trending Topics

Top Bottom