• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Fusionbear SD60 Hybrid Custom Amp

gitarboy

Gold Supporting Member
I'm considering letting this one go...the gain input is a little too much of a monster (this is where the amp shines) for my Blues band and the lower input is somewhat redundant with my other amps for pedals ... :) This is a custom build by Fusionbear... currently with EL34's... can take 6L6's and KT-77's as well... (think basically an SD60 with Wreck type transformers)... comes with a new D2F cover... asking $1250 shipped... you won't find any better quality work... the build thread is below... this baby will RAWK!!!!

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/latest-build-completed-with-clip.1376010/

Last edited:

Trending Topics