• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.
  • On Thursday, January 20, 2022, starting at 7 pm EST, We will take the forum offline to do the necessary upgrades. Estimates are a possible 3-hour total downtime to complete the process. So mark your calendar to play your guitar.

Fuzz Friendly Programmable Switching System?

Agileguy_101

You rock so hard, Matt. This development is absolutely awesome - now I can use the DPC-8EZ to control my single pedals but put the Timeline and Mobius in the insert loop and control them with the DMC-3.

By the way, I came home from work today to find my vintage orange sparkle DMC-3 waiting for me and it's fantastic! It took a few minutes to figure out why it wasn't working - user error - but in the first minute I could tell it is exactly what I needed. Now I can't wait to get the DPC-8EZ. It almost makes me regret putting a deposit on a custom guitar, because I feel like the EZ will change my life for thousands less than a new guitar. Ah well, I'll get it later this year. Thanks again Matt!

Blakemore

Silver Supporting Member
Does the Z buffer on the DPC8-EZ with the changeable impedance, work with a fuzz factory? Is there a way to bypass or move the buffer in the signal chain?

Goldwing

Why not use one of the Switches relays on the musicomlab to control a remote switch looper where you place your reverb?

You can use all the 8 loops on the musicomlab->mobius->timeline->remote looper. The remote loopy of gigrig is expensive but I've seen another brands in this days charging from 90usd til 110.

rumbletone

Silver Supporting Member
Why not use one of the Switches relays on the musicomlab to control a remote switch looper where you place your reverb?

You can use all the 8 loops on the musicomlab->mobius->timeline->remote looper. The remote loopy of gigrig is expensive but I've seen another brands in this days charging from 90usd til 110.
Yes that would work (or a custom one from a
AnalogMan - not sure whether cheaper or not), or use a reverb that has MIDI-controllable bypass, or mod reverb for a relay that can be switched by the function switches. Lots of options.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom