• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

fuzz into ocd

Flying Panda

I've tried running my Das Fuzz Ge into the OCD...it just loses high end like nobody's business...very, very muddy. Sounds a lot better going into my burst E.

810wmb

thanks for the reply..

rat and tube screamer now - thinking about starting all over

really liking the fuzz...what would be a good boost for it?

sstweed

Gold Supporting Member
When I owned my OCD v1, I didn't find anything it stacked well with. I liked the OCD so this isn't a slam, but it didn't stack well IMO.

ptdesign

Handmade sonic art
I stack all kinds of **** into my OCD and love it. COT 50, Bosstone, MXR dist III, another OCD. All work great. I go into clean Fenders. The key is you have to lower the gain for a fuzz to push most pedals or it will overwelm the input of next said device.

Hand of Doom

I have been doing this into my Vibro Champ and 2x12 cab.

Sun Face -> OCD -> amp, back the fuzz down to 70% and this sounds huge.

trickness

Analog with a side of DSP
For me, the OCD works better before the fuzz - it mostly increases sustain. I have distortion after fuzz (a Retrosonic) which I use to shape the fuzz tone if need be.

Trending Topics