• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fuzz pedal being weird...

Hey guys!

So I got this fuzz pedal called the Fuzzhugger Absynth. I absolutely love it, it's perfect for what I need, but it acts kind of weird sometimes. It's really noisy, which is not a big deal, but whenever I turn it on, there's a half second stall before the effect actually kicks in. One day I played it at my church, and my amp started making these weird sounds when i plugged my efects in. It sounded kind of like an electric shock. My pedals never made sounds like that when I played at church before, but that was the first time I played at that particular church.The absynth didn't sound as good either, it sounded more sterile. When I plugged it in back at home afterwards, it sounded fine. One of the problems might be that I use a daisy chain with my effects, but I wanted your guys' opinion. Any ideas how i could solve these problems?

Here's a link to the fuzz pedal:
http://fuzzhugger.com/pedal-ab-synth.html

Thanks for the help!

Bryan

Trending Topics