Fx Loops Amp + Preamp + Analog Pedals Works with G System ?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Wretch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Wretch

Wretch Member

Hello. I was using Digitech GNX3000 Workstation, it was perfect but enough is enough about digitals.
    Right now it will cost too much for me to buy reverb - delay - vibe etc... pedals.
    So for now, i wanted to try with G System and, tomorrow i think i will buy G System. (Normal one, not IB modified)
    I see that almost everyone are complaining about Loops section of G System. People say that Loops are "tone sucking " of analog pedals. This is so important for me because, i started to buy pedals just because of to reach little bit more original sounds.
    Right now amp, preamp and pedals are :
    Amp: Laney Tfx3 Tube Fusion (It has Fx Loops on backside) (Fx Send and Fx Return), Midi footcontroller socket and loudspeaker? hole (lol)
    Preamp: Ada Mp-1
    Pedals:
    Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator
    Boss BC-2 Combo Drive
    Boss FB-2 Feedbacker/Booster
    MXR Slash Octave Fuzz
    MXR Ten Band EQ
    Digitech Whammy 4
    Tomorrow i will buy Hughes&Kettner Tube Factor. Now all i want to learn is, how i can use those pedals "without" using G System' s Loops section.
    Can i do something like ; Guitar --> Pedals --> Ada Mp 1's input? And i will connect G System behind of Ada Mp 1 ? And Ada Mp1 to Amplifier's Fx Loops ?
    Or that 4 cable method works ? I am so sorry, i can't understand these technical parts.
    I tried to read Dear Laird Williams' s white paper, but i can't understand at all. (Language Barrier)
    Shortly, I don't want to fight with tone sucking. Those pedals should work perfectly with Ada and G System....
    I hope someone will guide me for how to plug things correctly. Have a nice day!