FYI: Incase gig bags are back.

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by BluWonton, Jun 13, 2006.

1. BluWonton

BluWonton Member

I think they only offer the Dub and Slim, no more Tour bag.

Anyway for those interested....
    www.goincase.com or to the guitar part... www.incasemusic.com

BTW-I am not affiliated with them, I just think they're a great product.

2. Frank B

Frank B Supporting Member

Rec. my dub a few weeks ago. Very cool. No problems at all. Like the case. Best double bag I've had a chance to use. Not cheap but the concensus seems to indicate that the bags are reliable and dependable.

3. dukeh62

dukeh62 Supporting Member

I've loved my Tour bag since the day I got it. Bummer they don't make them anymore.

4. JoeP

JoeP Member

I've got a dub bag on order. Hope to get it soon!!!

5. BluWonton

BluWonton Member

Yeah, my Tour bag is the best thing I've ever bought when it comes to gigbag's.

I've got a couple Dub's and Slim's on the way.

6. duffyguitarman

duffyguitarman Member

I have had a Dub for a couple years, my only complaint is that the zippers on both small pouches broke. The big one is fine however. Overall it has served me well.

Peace,
    duffy

7. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

The Dub and Slim are here and have been for 3 years or so; no issues and a VERY happy owner here.

8. Wedgie

Wedgie Member

Just got a new slimcase 2 weeks ago. Very well thought out and incredible construction. Not cheap, but worth it!

9. lhallam

lhallam Member

Zipper pull tab broke on one of my tour case pouches. I wrote and she said she'd replace it with simple instructions on how to fix it, no problem, no charge. She said they were on order. That was 3 months ago and still haven't gotten it. I plan on contacting her again and will let you know.

10. UnderTheGroove

UnderTheGroove Supporting Member

It's great to hear that they are back. I agree that it's too bad they aren't offering the tour bag anymore. I really love mine.

11. afterburner

afterburner Supporting Member

I got my Slim Bag last week and I'm very impressed with the quality and workmanship.

only one thing I didn't expect... the colour of the bag on the website looked darker but the actual bag is almost an olive green. :( I quite prefer it to be black or a darker colour.

another thing I'm not used to is how all the pouches are on the inside. On my other gig bags, there is at least one compartment that is easily accessible so that I can quickly pull out stuff I need. It seems more troublesome to reach my stuff that's inside. I suppose the Slim Bag functions more like a case where you have to open it up to access your stuff. hope this makes sense....

12. phoenix 7

phoenix 7 Silver Supporting Member

I love my double case. The only issue I've had with it is that two of the zipper pulls have fallen off. Otherwise, it's a fantastic bag. Great to be able to have both my guitars in one bag.

13. dbx

dbx Supporting Member

What's Dub bag cost?...the pre-order link on their site doesn't work for me...

:cool: