• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold G&L ASAT Classic

sleeperaxe

Silver Supporting Member
Here is an ASAT Classic in excellent condition. Fullerton red with a dark rosewood board. This is the best Tele I've ever owned, and I've had Grosh, Fender and Anderson T styles. This one just kills. But I am gunning for a big buy, so I have to thin the herd.

This ASAT has been upgraded with Florance pickups (amazing) and a Callaham bridge with compensated brass saddles. This guitar does rock and country with ease. Really nails that Stones-y Tele tone, if you want it.

Comes with COA (signed by Mrs. Fender), spec sheet and G&G hardshell case.

$800 pp'd/shipped. Only trades would be toward a Les Paul or Firebird. I have an SG and Flexi 50 listed as well, and I'm happy to do 2:1 or 3:1 trades. I can also add cash.

Thanks for looking.

View media item 2361
View media item 2362
View media item 2363
View media item 2360
View media item 2359
View media item 2358
View media item 2357
View media item 2356
View media item 2355
View media item 2354

Trending Topics