Gabriel Voxer 18 arrived

espennor

Yes!! Got my Voxer 18 head and 2x12" cab from gabriel soundgarage a week ago.
Amasing amp, I've played/owned some of the best amps around inc: Dr.z MAZ38, Matchless DC-30, Rivera Bonehead, Vox AC 30 Rose morris model,65 amps London, Mesa Triaxis, JCM 800 .....
But this amp takes tha cake. Along with the London it's the BEST amp i've ever played. Moore flexible than the London with the dual Gain footswitch, and the overall tone scelector on the back. I can dial a thick sounding vox sound AND get a Marshall 18 sound that really bites. All this at normal volum levels!! I don't have to blow out my ears anymooe to get that sweet sound.

I live overseas i Norway, Europe, i had no trouble ordering the amp from Gabi, it came ultra packed, ready to play.

Not so many of these amps around, only one in Norway.
When the word gets out the will me more for shure!!

yeast2000

Congratulations. I have a Voxer18 as well. I really dig the tone selector on the back as well. It opens up a lot of doors for you. Enjoy!

espennor

Thanks man.

I love that it only works on the vox side, more flexible that way.
Can get an angry marshall and a thick or / bright vox sound.​

patrick73csun

i had never heard about his amp before. sounds great on the clips and looks sweet congrats. a little out of my range of price, but seems pretty darn cool

gdcx

Gold Supporting Member
Norway...what a beautiful place. I spent some time there in the mid 1990's playing bass with a band called Savoy.

In any event, I have Voxer 18 and 212 cabinet too. I had it for sale a while ago because with two babies in the house, it was too loud. It did not sell (thank God!), and things have settled down here now so I am enjoying it every single day.

It gets better as it breaks in too.

Enjoy!

Greg

gdcx

Gold Supporting Member
Savoy, yes with Paal W Savoy., also member of the pop group A-HA
Talented man that guy!!

Indeed he is. Amazing musician/songwriter/producer...and what a collection of vintage gear he has too :AOK

Trending Topics

Top Bottom